Bloomz for Schools Premium users have the ability to set school-wide behavior icons and settings. In many schoolwide programs, such as PBIS (Positive Behavioral Interventions & Support), all teachers at the school need to be able to view and modify all students' behavior points.
NOTE: If you are not seeing this setting and interested in adding the Schoolwide Behavior to your plan, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an administrator on Bloomz, you can turn on or off the ability for teachers to view and modify all student's behavior data.
- Click into the community on the left navigation menu
- Click the Settings gear at the top of the screen.
- Select Edit Settings on the pop-up menu.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Toggle on or off the icon next to Let teachers access all student's behavior data.