Do you have the Class Access Code that is given by your teacher? Follow these steps to join your classroom using the Class Access Code that is given:
Create Account on the browser:
- Navigate to www.bloomz.net
- Click Join Bloomz button
- Click Join a Class/Group
- Enter the code that has been sent to the email in the Scan/Enter Code screen
- Click Next
- Enter the First Name, Last Name in Create Account
- Click Language and select your preferred language
- Email Address is already prefilled
- Type a Password (Enter a minimum of 8 Character, Need at least one number and one letter)
- Select I agree to the terms and policy checkbox
- Click Sign Up
Verify your Email:
- Verify Email Address screen is seen
- You will receive an email from Bloomz to the email address which you just used to create the account.
- Click on the Go to Group button in the email
- You will be taken to the Sign In screen
To Join Class:
- Select the child from the list of students in Join Class screen (If the parent selects Not Now, then he/she will be directed to the Home Feed page of newly created class)
- Click Join Class
- The parent will see the My profile screen where he/she can choose a profile picture and invite the spouse
- Click Done
- Congratulations screen is seen.
- Click Start
Note: The parent has successfully created an account on Bloomz and is part of the child’s class now. They can see their child’s class in the left navigation bar.
Are you not seeing the content in your child’s class that you just joined?
Your teacher will get your Request to join her class on Bloomz. Once she verifies you will start seeing the updates from your teacher.