Bloomz allows you to moderate the content that is posted by the parents to the class. This is an option for the premium members only. For this, you need to go to the Parent Permissions settings of your class and enable moderation.
Steps to moderate the post by the parent:
- Navigate to your class
- Create a post
- Now, the teacher will receive the notification regarding the post
- Click on the notification bell icon
- Click the Submissions tab
- Click Publish Post button
Note: Post Successfully Published! a pop-up message appears on the page Now, all members in the group/class can view the post.
Steps to moderate the comment of the post by the parent:
- The parent will post a comment to the post
- Now, the teacher will receive the notification
- Click the notification bell icon
- Click Submissions tab
- Select Approve Comment button at the bottom
Note: Comment Successfully Approved! a pop-up message appears on the page. Now the members of the group can view the comment.