Given the recently announced shut down of Class Messenger, we have enabled a quick way for teachers to import their class settings and parents from Class Messenger into Bloomz, simply take the next steps:
- Create an account by going to Bloomz..com and click Join Bloomz
- After creating the account, click on Add/Join Class on your left tray navigation
- In the next screen, Select your Teacher role
- In the "Create Class" screen, you will see the Class Messenger logo with the text "Easy Import from Class Messenger". Click on it.
- User your Class Messenger credentials to log in.
- Once logged in, you will be prompted to select the classes you want to import to Bloomz.
- Don't forget to select a school from the Bloomz school selector - if you're school is not yet in Bloomz, select "New" to enter the school details.
- Select the classes and click "Invite" at the top right of the screen.
- You're done! it may take a few minutes to import all the details in your classes. Once imported, they will show up on your left navigation tray under "Classes"