To unmute a member of a class is easy on Bloomz. Once unmuted, the member can post/comment to the group as before.
- Navigate to your class through Left Navigation tray
- Click Manage at the top of the class
- In the Parents tab, Tap on the name of the member
- Select View Profile
- In the Profile page, click Options at the top right corner of the page
- Click Unmute in class
- Successful pop-up message displays on the profile screen
Note: The member is successfully unmuted and gets all the privileges that can be performed.