As a teacher, you can give awards to students in your class to track their behavior. While giving the award you can add a note to the parent. Parents will have access to the awards logs of their child. Periodic reports and milestones achieved by the students can be sent as notifications to the parents.
To Give Awards:
- Click on Behavior tab in your class page.
- Click on the student name you would like to award.
- Click on the award you want to give.
- Can I add multiple behavior points to a student at the same time?
- Can I give behavior awards for previous days and times?
- How to give points to the entire class?
- Specify whether parents can view or are notified of behavior scores or not
- How to Reset Points?
- Setting Student Goals for Behavior in a Classroom