While we did our best to test the app and make sure there are no issues, once it is in the hands of the user there might be some edge case or environment issues that they might run into which could not be simulated on our end. We look forward to working together with you to make the app world class! If you encounter any issues, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and your report will be addressed by our engineers.
Some of the known issues you might encounter once you update the app are -
- I updated the app, but the Home feed is empty
- Please pull-to-refresh on the Home feed to load the posts. Even, if that does not work, please double tap the home button of your iPhone and swipe up the Bloomz window to close it and relaunch the app.
- I am not getting the push notifications (APNS) when someone posts or messages
- Please go to your phone Settings. Scroll down to get to Bloomz App. Tap on it and make sure that the "Allow Notifications" is turned ON.
- If the "Allow Notifications" is turned ON and still you are not getting the notifications, then please double tap the home button of your iPhone and swipe up the Bloomz window to close it and relaunch the app.