Create a staff group in your community or any other group and invite members to that group. You can invite members via email or you can enable group access code and give it to the members to join. Or if you already added members to your school, you can select them and add them from your school to the group. and then add your members.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- To create the subgroup in your class (In IOS/Android):
- To create the subgroup in your class (In Web):
- Adding new members to the group
- Adding existing members of the school to the group
To create the subgroup in your class (In IOS/Android):
- Click the left navigation tray on the mobile
- Click +Class/Group to the bottom of the screen
- Choose the Create new class/group in Add Class/Group Screen
- Select Subgroup from the Group Type Screen
- In Create Group Screen, Choose the school name and Enter the Group Name
- Click Save
Note: A new group is created under Filter By Groups in the left navigation tray.
PS: Click Add Another Group in the Create Sub Group screen, multiple times to be able to add multiple Groups at once.
To create the subgroup in your class (In Web):
- Click the class to the left nav on the page
- Click +Create
- Select Invite/Subgroup
- Choose Create Sub-Group
- Enter the Group Name in the Create Subgroup page.
- Click Save
Adding new members to the group -
- Click on the name of the SubGroup in the left navigation tray
- Click the Manage tab
- Click +Members
- Click Type Emails Manually/Group Access Code option
PS: All the members invited to these groups will be automatically added to the community and you do not need to add them separately.
Adding existing members of the school to the group -
- Click on the name of the community in the left navigation tray
- Click Manage tab
- Click on the Classes/Groups tab
- Click on the Parents/Teachers tab
- Click on the circle to the left of the parent/teacher
- Select all the members who need to be added to the group
- Click on the Add to class/group
- Select the group
- Click Update