Administrators can access and review the Admin Dashboard in order to see details and deliverability of communication within the Bloomz Program.
- Log into Bloomz
- Click on the District or School level you want to see data from
- Access the Admin Dashboard to tab to see these areas of data
- Filter dates as needed for data
Deliverabilty Report: Shows Communication sent out
Import Statistic/ Contactability: Shows account connection & modalities
Parent Contactability: Shows number of Parents that are accessing communication & modality
Student Contactability: Shows number of students that are accessing communication & modality
Sent Details: Shows details on communication sent, recieved & read
Drill Down with icons displayed:
See Post Details & Post Deliverability Report
- See Overall Contactability Status: view data to see the details for a post delivery for modailty.
- See Summary Report: summary details, including posts reched, post scheduled, recipients, comment status
- See Language Distribution: view translate language distribution chart
- See Deliverability Details per member: drill down further to see members delivery details along with modalities of receiving communication
Viewing Auto Notice Execution Stats from Admin Dashboard:
- From the dashboard page, filter down the auto notice post through Auto Notices filter button.
- Click on View Report icon on any specific auto notice instance and see the deliverability report.
If you do not see the Dashboard and want that enabled- please contact firstname.lastname@example.org