Bloomz provides you with a feature to create events and request for RSVPs. Members can RSVP, which will provide them with a reminder on their calendar as the event approaches.
- Tap on All Groups at the top left corner.
- The left navigation tray opens up.
- Click on the name of the class below under the Classes label.
- Click on the Calendar icon in the bottom menu of the group.
- Click the Calendar + icon in the bottom right corner.
- Click Event in the drop-down menu.
- Choose the type of event from the dropdown at the top of the page.
- Fill up the details: Event Title, Start Date and Time, End Date and Time, Notes, Location.
- Tap Invite.
- Select All members of the class or Select a few members of the class whom you want to invite.
- Tap Done.
- Turn on RSVP if rsvp is needed.
- Click Send.
- Only invited recipients will be invited and can view this event in the class calendar pop up is seen.
- Click OK.
- The Event gets added to the class calendar and the Event invites will be sent to the recipients only.