Bloomz generates a PDF file with your Class Access Code and the instructions for parents to signup using the code. Print the Class Access Code by following these steps -
- Click the name of your class under the Classes label in the left navigation tray
- Click the Access Codes next to the Edit Cover Photo
- Click For Parents option.
- You can choose a code common for the whole class (Generic Parent Code) or a seperate one for each family (Generate Family Specific Codes)
- In the Parent Access Code screen, Class Code is a six-digit Alphanumeric code
- Click on the Parent Instructions English / Parent Instructions Spanish, PDF icons.
Note: The PDF file which has the code and the instructions for the parents to sign up is downloaded.Print copies of the PDF file and hand it over to parents in your class.