Bloomz provides an easy way to share events with the parents of the community. Members can RSVP and have an opportunity to participate in the events.
- Tap on All Groups at the top left corner.
- The left navigation tray opens up for the app.
- Click +Create on desktop
- Click Event in the drop down menu.
- Fill up the details: Event Title, Start Date and Time, End Date and Time, Notes, Location.
- Click on Save.
Do you want to add the event to the group calendar? Pop up is seen.
- Click Notify All Members/Do Not Notify All Members
- Clicking Notify All Members will add the event to the community calendar. An email and a post is sent to all the members in the community that the event is added to the community calendar.
- Clicking Don't Notify All Members will add the event to the group calendar and the members of the community are not notified about. They will only see it when they browse the calendar in the app / in the upcoming events section on the day of the event.