Clicking on the Engagement Report tab will generate a list of all of your classes and groups, along with a quick summary data of how the classes are engaging with the parents.
Who can view the Engagement Reports?
- Teachers who have paid for Teacher Premium.
- District and School admins and teachers with a Bloomz for Schools Premium subscription. More information on schoolwide reports can be accessed in this article: Premium Features - Engagement Reports for Administrators
How do I access the Engagement Report?
There are two different ways to access the engagement reports.
- Click on the class from the left menu.
- Click the Report tab.
3. This will show the teacher a summary card for the class. Learn more about the summary card and sharing the summary card on this article: Engagement Reports - Summary Card
- Click on Show for All Groups from the left menu.
- Click on the Reports tab.
Additional Resources on Engagement Reports