When you want to message just one contact, include only their name(s) in the “To” bar and you would be messaging them one-on-one.
Please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to your class through Left Navigation tray
- Click the Messages icon on the bottom of the Home feed screen
- Click +Message icon at the bottom right of the screen
- Enter the name of the parent or search by name in the To field provided
- Click Done
- Enter the message in the text box provided
- Click the Send button
Note: The message is sent to the member. By clicking on the Options tab/icon at the top right corner of the screen, you can either View Members or Delete Conversation if needed. Below the message in the chat, the status of the message is visible i.e Not Viewed/Viewed.