There are many options for importing data into Bloomz. One of which is to manually import CSV files containing the data necessary to generate classrooms and roster them using a browser. In this guide, we will demonstrate how to import CSV files. For information on how to create them, please check out The Bloomz v1 File Format or The Bloomz v2 File Format Helpdesk Documents.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Locating The Bulk Import Settings
The RSS settings can be found in the school settings window, under the Features tab.
To get there, follow these steps:
- Select the School or Community that you would like to import data into.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Click on Edit Settings to open the Community Settings Panel.
- Select the Bulk Import tab.
- Click on the Bulk CSV Import section to expand the CSV import panel.
Download the template, and upload the data based on the headers. Do NOT change the headers. When you are done, upload the data
Bulk CSV Import Panel
From this panel, you can download The Bloomz v1 File Format template files and access the Bloomz Import Wizard.
- Go to Knowledge Base
- Click on the hamburger menu on the top left
- Select Article templates
- Click on New template and start creating your template
Mark a template as default to load it automatically while creating a new article.
- Once you save a template, click on Use template to open the template as a new article
- Make the relevant changes to the template and save the article