The parents can view, complete, and submit the assignments which have been assigned by the teacher.
- There are two places to view and open assignments: Notifications icon and Assignments tab in the class.
- In the Notifications icon, find the assignment on the feed, as well as under the Submissions tab.'
2. You can also view the Assignment from the class.
- Navigate to your class from the left navigation panel.
- On the Home feed page, click the Assignments tab.
- Find the Assignment from the list.
- Click +Add to add the submission.
- The message “Waiting for Approval” means that the assignment is ready to view.
- Select the type of submission needed. If editing is required then click the Drawing option.
PARENT/STUDENT TIP: If you are not sure what type of submission is required, click the Drawing option, as this provides not only editing access, but option to use all of the tools.
- View the Instructions and complete the assignment, using the tools provided.
- Click the Submit button to the top-right corner of the template after completing the assignment.
- After a few seconds, the message on the top of the screen prompts as “Assignment Submitted Successfully”
NOTE: If you click the “Respond Again” button, then it takes to a new submission to complete. The teacher will still be able to view a copy of the first submission. You will notice that your submission changes to “Pending Approval”. This means that it has been sent to the teacher for review/grading.
- Attached to article: A downloadable pdf & jpeg of How to Complete Assignments to share with sparents
- Attached to article: Flyer with directions on how to complete Assignment Templates
- How do I view and complete assignments as a student?