Bloomz allows the teacher to delete the posts which are posted by parents if they feel that the post is unnecessary. There are two options mentioned below.
Please view the Moderation On/Off settings for posting to class.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
When Moderation is ON
Here are the steps for the moderators of the class to delete a post that is made by a parent:
- Click the Notification center of the class/group
- Click the Submissions tab
- Click Delete button
- In Confirm Delete Post pop-up message, choose Yes
Note: The Post Successfully Deleted, and Post Successfully Removed pop-up messages appear on the page/screen. It is no longer visible by any member of the class/group.
When Moderation is OFF
Here are the steps for the teacher who has no moderation turned on for her class and wants to delete the posts made by a parent in the class.
- Click the post
- Click the chevron in the post made by the parent
- Click the Flag as Inappropriate
- You will get the notification in the notification center
- In the submission tab, click Remove posts from Groups
- In the options for Post pop-up message, choose Remove Post
Note: Post Removed Successfully message pops up on the top of the page. Now, the post is no longer visible in the class/group.